[Profile Register/Log In] (What's This?)

From: "Stewards of Stewart" <tomgus@warwick.net>
Subject: Stewards of Stewart Work Day April 9, 2016
Date: Sun May 15 13:01:31 2016

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 the Stewards of Stewart volunteers will have a work day from 09:00 to 12:30ish. The plan is to meet up by 09:00 in the Weed Road parking lot; load up the pick-up truck or trucks w crushed stone then bike or ride to intersection of Giles Road and Rock Wall Trail. We’ll use landscape fabric; border rocks; and crushed stone to make a sustainable path through the pesky mud wallow that discouraged riders from using this trail. Depending on the number of volunteers we hope to hike along the trail to clear overgrowth and trail debris. We ask volunteers to bring their work gloves, boots and hand or hedge trimmers. See you at Weed Road parking lot on Saturday, April 9th at 09:00. Thank you.