[Profile Register/Log In] (What's This?)

From: "Stewards of Stewart" <tomgus@warwick.net>
Subject: Stewards of Stewart April 9th Work Day Re-scheduled
Date: Mon May 16 16:13:34 2016

The conflicting and questionable weather forecasts for our April 9, 2016 work day this Saturday caused us to re-schedule the work day to Saturday, April 16th. We hope the weather on the 16th will be more conducive to having a fun filled time of improving the condition of the Rock Wall Trail so that it gets added to bikers and hikers must-do-trail list. Please make note of this, spread the word and reserve next Saturday morning to spend several hours working in the woods. Thank you.