[Profile Register/Log In] (What's This?)

From: "Stewards of Stewart" <tomgus@warwick.net>
Subject: Stewards of Stewart Work Day Sunday, May 22, 2016
Date: Mon May 16 04:01:34 2016

Please note that SOS is in the process of modifying our website and changing the vendor for mass mailing of emails. You should receive two emails that are identical: One from DaDaMail and one from MailChimp. MailChimp will be the one we will be using. IF you do not receive one from MailChimp please let me know at tomgus@warwick.net. Our next workday is Sunday, May 22, 2016. Meet up at Weed Road parking lot by 09:00. We will continue working on the Rock Wall trail until about 12:30. We will focus on constructing ramps to and from the actual rock wall. The work location is a good hike or easy bike ride from either Beaver Pond or from Giles Road. Trail clearing and trimming is needed to complete final touches to this trail so if you have clippers please bring them. SOS will have McLeods, rakes, shovels, and Pulaskis available. Please bring your work gloves. We look forward to seeing you at Weed Road Parking lot on Sunday, May 22nd at 9 AM. Thank you.